3 Days / 2 nightss
Few have the privilege of witnessing such a spectacle: the mythical south face of Aconcagua. An imposing wall of 3000 m. high, where huge glaciers and rocks will leave breathless even the most experienced climber.This 3 days trekking, with medium difficulty, will let us get closer than ever before to the highest mountain in the Americas!! We will hike through Aconcagua’s trails and sleep two nights in “Confluencia” Base Camp, route of many of the expeditions who seek to conquer the summit. We will also make our way to “Plaza Francia” (4200 MASL), and get the best view of the huge South Face.
- From November 21st to March the 27th, 2 weekly departures (ask for further information)
- From 08.00am. to 20.30pm. (Approximately)
- Maximum Altitude
- 4200 masl
- Transfer Hotel-Horcones-Hotel
- Professional Mountain guides
- All the meals
- Two nights in Confluencia Base Camp
- Trekking to “Plaza Francia”.
- 13 hours trekking.
- Not included
- Park Permit
- Expenses for leaving itinerary
VOLVER A ACONCAGUA TREKKING
- 3 days Trekking in Aconcagua Park, immersed in The Andes.
- Two nights in Confluencia Base Camp, with climbers who are trying to reach the summit.
- Trekking to “Plaza Francia”, best place to admire the spectacular South Face, at 4200 masl
- We will learn about the Flora and Fauna of the Park
- We will hear stories of people who achieved great feats.
- Professional guides, mountain services included.